The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Illinois River at La Salle.
* From this morning to late Wednesday night.
* At 7:45 AM CDT Tuesday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Action stage is 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall to 15.2 feet Tuesday
* Impact…At 20.0 feet, Agricultural areas in La Salle, Spring
Valley, and Peru lowlands are flooded.
The post Flood Advisory issued May 11 at 8:12AM CDT until May 13 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS Chicago IL appeared first on WEEK.